NH Food System Listserv
The NH Food System listserv was created as an initial way to connect more people across food system sectors and across the state, and to act as a bulletin board for food system events, job announcements, networking opportunities, etc. This listserv is open to anyone who has an interest in participating. Keep in mind that there are differing views about our food system. We urge all subscribers to post, keeping these differing views in mind.
Additional communications platforms will be coming soon. Stay tuned!
SUBSCRIBING TO THE LISTSERV
E-mail ListProc@lists.unh.edu and in the body of the e-mail, write: subscribe NH.foodsystem your name
e.g. subscribe NH.foodsystem Jane Doe
UNSUBSCRIBING FROM THE LISTSERV
E-mail ListProc@lists.unh.edu and in the body of the e-mail, write: unsubscribe NH.foodsystem
NO SUBJECT LINE!
1. Introduction / About the NHFS Listserv
Thank you for being a part of the New Hampshire Food System (NHFS) Listserv community. The NHFS Listserv is managed and supported by the UNH Sustainability Institute (UNHSI), which is acting as the Backbone Organization for the NH Food Strategy effort. The NHFS Listerv is intended to serve the community as one venue for sharing information, as well as building a network across New Hampshire’s food system. To ensure that the Listserv serves these purposes, we have compiled a basic guideline for participation.
2. Posting Guidelines / Listserv Etiquette
NHFS does not consistently monitor the Listserv for inappropriate postings, nor does it take editorial control of postings. However, should inappropriate content be brought to our attention, UNHSI may take any and all appropriate action.
The subsequent rules are intended as general guidelines for participating in the NHFS electronic mailing listserv in a responsible and courteous manner.
- To post, send message to email@example.com. NOTE: You must be subscribed to the list with the e-mail address you are sending the message from.
- Remember when you hit the reply button that you will be automatically responding to the entire list. Only reply to the entire list if it benefits everyone.
- To reply directly to a single member of the list, you must copy and paste or type their email address into the “To” line of a new email.
- Include a signature tag on all messages. Make sure it includes your name and affiliation, and your contact information including your email address.
- Keep the subject line succinct, but include enough information to make it meaningful and useful to readers.
- Defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited.
- Use caution when posting messages concerning other individuals, publications, products, or services.
- Do not post messages that attack another individual(s), their research, publication(s), organization, or business.
- Professional, respectful language in listserv posts is expected from all members.
- Do not post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright holder.
- Do not send administrative messages (e.g. unsubscribe requests) to the list. Questions regarding membership or administrative issues should be submitted to NH.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please save these guidelines to your computer for future reference.
For questions regarding the NHFS listserve or your account, please email NH.email@example.com.
Guidelines updated 8-25-14 by the NHFS Backbone Organization